99 In stock
YES Ltd Direct
CHIOSSI E CAVAZZUTI DiDo PRO 6 Drawer Dryer (3 Phase) is designed to work with any compatible DTG Printer but not limited to Epson F2000/F2100 DTG, Brother GTX/GT631 & Brother GTX Resolute DTG, R-5 Jet, Ricoh RI 1000 DTG, Anajet DTG, Polyprint, Texjet, DTG Digital, Viper, Viper 2 & DTG Digital, DTG G4, M-Series Industrial, M2, M4, M6 & QM8 Printers
- DiDo PRO 6 Features
“DiDO” is the ideal solution thanks to its reduced consumption and compact size.
The DiDO dryer has been designed to dry water-based, digitally printed inks. DiDo Pro is supplied by 400V Three Phase.
• It works very well with medium-long drying process thanks to the control of the temperature and its efficient air circulation: for this reason it’s perfect for fine fabrics like Lycra, wool, silk and flocked garments.
• DiDO is ideal for small factories, laboratories and shops thanks to its reduced dimensions and low consumption.
• Hourly production is approximately 60 garments with a permanence of 5-6 minutes per drawer.
• Suitable for any type of digital machines, its maximum working temperature is 180°C. • The air is warmed by electrical heating elements and blown in a vertical convection current in order to be uniform everywhere. More so the filtered air keeps the fan and the conduct clean, improving the efficiency and power consumption of the system. The oven is equipped with exhaust fumes pipe and an heat exchanger.
• Each drawer is independent and equipped with its own timer, indicator light and sound alarm.
• DiDO Shop dryer introduces a colored touchscreen interface, easy and interactive to use, with important new features like the automatic heating-on and switch-off of the dryer, to minimize the time lost by the operator.
• easy and interactive interface
• automatic scheduled start
• safe cooling off and sleep mode
• precise temperature control
• each drawer has its own timer
• drying process indicator light and alarm
• low consumption ideal for small business
• compact and lightweight structure
• unique and uniform air ventilation
• no need for filter replacements